This page explains our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and the choices available to you with regard to this data.
By Service, we mean the website https://www.ride-ads.com and the mobile application operated by Ride-ads Inc.
ii. Personal data
Personal Data means data relating to a living individual who can be identified from such data (or from such data and other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
iii. Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically and is generated either by use of the Service or by the Service infrastructure itself (for example, length of time a page is viewed).
Cookies are small files saved on your device (computer or mobile device), containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many other uses.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND USE
This website collects various types of data, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information, including your name, address, email address, billing and / or credit card information, etc., that can be used to identify you when purchasing the product and / or the services and delivery of the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when you visit our website, which may contain cookies, independent monitoring technologies and server logs.
This website will only collect your personal information provided voluntarily through surveys, completed membership forms and emails. The intention of this website is to use personal information only for the purposes for which it was requested and additional purposes specifically stated on this site.
We may also collect information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type an operating system that helps us provide and maintain superior service.
A review of the rules and privacy notices is highly recommended from any site you use or often use to better understand the way by which other websites collect, use and share the collected data.
3. USE OF DATA
Ride-ads Inc may collect and use personal information to help it operate our website and provide the services you need and need. At times, it may be necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed about other possible products and / or services available to you. https://www.ride-ads.com. Ride-ads Inc. may also contact you regarding the completion of surveys and / or research questions about current or potential future services that can be offered.
Ride-ads Inc will not, rent or lease any of our customers lists and / or names to any third parties now or in the future.
Ride-ads Inc. may disclose your personal information without prior notice only if it is required in accordance with applicable laws and / or considers in good faith that such action is necessary or deemed necessary in a bid to:
- Comply with any regulations, laws and / or regulations or take any action that may be of interest to Ride-ads Inc and / or our website;
- Reserves, protects and / or retains all rights and / or assets of Ride-ads Inc;
- Comply with the personal safety requirements of r and / or the general public.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Information about you, including your personal data, may be transferred from computers in your region, province, state or other territorial division to computers subject to data protection law. It differs from the region you live in.
If you are located outside the US and choose to provide us with your data, please note that we transfer the data, including personal information, to the US and process it there.
5. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
If Ride-ads Inc is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, your personal information may be transferred. We provide information before your personal information is transferred and are subject to, among other things, privacy policies.
Disclosure for law enforcement
In some instances, Ride-ads Inc may be required to disclose your personal information when required by law or in response to requests from a public authority (including a court or government agency).
Ride-ads Inc may disclose your personal information in good faith if such action is required to:
- Respect a legal obligationv
- Protect and defend the rights and property of Ride-ads Inc
- Prevent or investigate violations within the service
- Ensure the personal safety of the service or the public
- Protect herself from civil liability
6. SECURITY OF DATA
Your data security is important to us. Please note that no method of data transfer over the internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. SERVICE PROVIDERS
We use third party companies and individuals to facilitate and improve the provision of our services (“Service Providers”), to provide a service on our behalf, to provide services in connection with a service, or to analyze the use of our service.
These third parties are only allowed to access your personal information to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We can use third party providers to monitor and analyze your use of our service.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service from Google that monitors and reports on website traffic. Google uses the information we collect to track and monitor your use of our service. This information is shared with other Google services. Google may use the information we collect to contextualize and personalize advertisements on our own advertising network.
8. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our service may contain links to other websites that we do not control. Clicking the link redirects you to the third-party website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of all the sites you visit. We cannot control or take responsibility for the content, privacy policies or policies of third party websites or services.
9. BEHAVIORAL REMARKETING
Facebook remarketing is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising on Facebook by visiting this page: (https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950)
To unsubscribe from Facebook-themed ads, follow the Facebook instructions below: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s self-regulatory principles for online behavioral advertising. You can also unsubscribe from Facebook and other participating companies through the U.S. Digital Advertising Association (http://www.aboutads.info/choices), Canadian Digital Advertising Association (Canada) at http://youradchoices.ca or European Interactive Digital Advertising Association in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu or cancel your subscription with your mobile device settings.
10. CHILDREN’S INFORMATION
Our service is not open to children under the age of 18. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their activities online. If you believe that your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove this information from our records.
11. GDPR POLICY
We have reviewed our data collection and retention policy in line with the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) and may process your data under the following conditions.
- To establish, administer and implement a business relationship;
- To strengthen the existing business relationship or to develop a new business relationship or to approach interested parties including information on current IP-related developments and our range of services (Marketing);
- To provide our services to you and manage our relationship with you, including communicating with you in relation to the products and services you obtain from us;
- To fulfil our administrative purposes and protect our business interests;
- To comply with our legal obligations (e.g. laws of the financial sector, anti-money-laundering and tax laws), including disclosures to tax authorities, financial service regulators and other regulatory and governmental bodies, and investigating or preventing crime;
- To ensure the safety of our clients, employees and other stakeholders;
- To provide and improve our website, including auditing and monitoring its use;
- Any other purposes we will notify you from time to time.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you would like to be informed of the Personal Information, we hold about you and if you would like it to be removed from our systems please send us a request at email@example.com
13. CONTACT US