RIDEADS ADVERTISING MANAGER TERMS
• 1. Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool Account and Usage.
• 2. License.
• 3. Ads and Campaigns.
• 4. Billing.
• 5. Data and Privacy.
• 6. Representations and Warranties.
• 7. Modifications and Termination.
• 8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity.
• 9. Arbitration of Claims.
• 10. Miscellaneous.
Effective date: October 2021
These Ride-Ads Advertising Manager Terms (“Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms”) are entered into by Ride-Ads Inc. and the business entity accessing or using Ride-Ads’s Clients’ portal Ad Manager Tool located at https://ride-ads.com (“Advertiser”). These Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms govern access and use of the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool, including account creation, purchase of advertising package , and the display of those Ads on the Ride-Ads application. As the individual acting on behalf of Advertiser (“You”), You represent and warrant that You have the authority to agree to these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms and to use the Clients’ portal on Advertiser’s behalf.
1. Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool Account and Usage.
To access and use the Clients’ portal, Advertiser must provide and update the information needed to create and maintain an account. Ride-Ads reserves the right, at any time, to:
• Confirm that You are authorized to act on behalf of Advertiser.
• Verify that Advertiser is in good standing.
• Otherwise validate Advertiser, including via credit reports, industry classification, corporate filings, etc. If Ride-Ads is unable to do so, it may refuse or revoke access to the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. Advertiser may authorize individuals to access and use its account, but Advertiser is responsible for any and all activity related to the account.
The Clients’ portal may not be used for any purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Clients’ portal Terms or are otherwise prohibited under applicable law, including any activity that interferes with or disrupts, damages, disables, or otherwise impairs the Clients’ portal (or the connected servers and networks). Ride-Ads reserves the right to revoke, restrict, or suspend access to the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool at any time without notice or liability, if Ride-Ads determines or reasonably believes Advertiser has breached these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, violated any law, rule, or regulation, engaged in other inappropriate conduct, or for any other business reason.
Advertiser grants Ride-Ads a non-exclusive, non-transferable (except as provided herein) right and license to reproduce, distribute, perform and display its Ad(s) on the Ride-Ads application during the designated campaign period on or via any device as set forth in these Clients’ portal Terms.
Except as required by law or to comply with the request of a governmental entity, Advertiser will not use Ride-Ads’ name, trademarks, service marks, logos or other identifiers (collectively, “Trademarks”), or make any reference to Ride-Ads or its Trademarks in any manner including, without limitation, customer facing materials and press releases, without the prior written approval of Ride-Ads.
3. Ads and Campaigns.
• Submission and Approval. An Ad must be approved by Ride-Ads before the campaign may begin and impressions may be delivered. Approval includes both compliance with all Technical Specifications and the Advertising Policies described below. “Ad” means any materials, including without limitation any artwork, written text, images, trademarks, logos, service marks, video, audio, data files, URLs, or any other intellectual property or content, submitted by Advertiser via the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. An Ad must be submitted for Ride-Ads approval via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than 3 business days before the scheduled campaign start date. However, any modifications required for the Ad to comply with Technical Specifications and Advertising Policies may take additional time; to avoid delays, an Ad should be submitted as soon as possible. It is Advertiser’s responsibility to regularly check the status of an Ad, including whether it has been approved, rejected, or is in need of modification. In the event that no Ad has been approved before the campaign start date, Ride-Ads will automatically pause the campaign. If a campaign begins later than its scheduled start date, the end date will be adjusted. A campaign will be automatically canceled in the event that no Ad is uploaded and approved prior to the scheduled campaign end date. Advertiser should maintain a back-up of any Ad(s) (and related data) submitted via the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. Ride-Ads has no obligation to store, retrieve, or return any Ad(s) to Advertiser.
• Delivery. To create a campaign via the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool, Advertiser will upload an Ad and will designate the budget, targeting criteria, and any other information Ride-Ads may request. Once an Ad is approved and the campaign begins, Ride-Ads will deliver the Ad via the Ride-Ads application according to the number of inventory screens time, bought by advertiser or as otherwise agreed to by Advertiser and Ride-Ads pursuant to a separate signed agreement. Ride-Ads will determine the size, placement, and positioning of Ad(s) in its sole discretion. Ride-Ads makes no commitments regarding the video content during which an Ad may be displayed or where it appears in relation to other Ad(s) (i.e. the Ad may appear immediately preceding or following an ad for a competitive service or product). Additionally, Ride-Ads cannot guarantee:
• Delivery of all (or any) of the Ad impressions reflected in a campaign’s budget.
• The performance of Ads or campaigns.
• That Ads will reach the audience targeted.
• That Ads will run on any particular device or subset of devices.
• Advertising Policies. All Ads are subject to Ride-Ads review and approval. Ride-Ads may block, reject, revoke, or remove any Ad for any reason at any time, including if Ride-Ads determines an Ad is inconsistent with Ride-Ads’s business practices, strategy, standards, or brand. Ride-Ads does not accept issue, electoral, or political Ads through the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. Ride-Ads is not responsible for Advertiser’s costs associated with producing or modifying an Ad. Advertiser agrees that it will not upload, submit, display, or otherwise use the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool in order to transmit or display any Ads advertising, promoting, containing, comprising, or linking to materials that:
• Contain, promote, or constitute defamatory, libelous, misleading, fraudulent, obscene, distasteful, offensive, harassing, or harmful content.
• Contain, promote, or constitute pornography or sexually explicit content.
• Contain, promote, or constitute hateful or discriminatory content.
• Contain, promote or glorify violence.
• Contain or promote criminal activities.
• Contain spyware, malware or other harmful code.
• Contain profane or obscene language.
• Infringe or violate the rights of others (including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy and/or publicity rights).
• Violate any law or regulation governing false or deceptive advertising, sweepstakes, illegal gambling, or trade disparagement.
• Promote products and/or service related to e-cigarettes, firearms, or illegal substances.
• Promote products and/or services that could be construed as competitive to Ride-Ads’ business.
• May be deemed to improperly associate Advertiser or its Ad(s) with Ride-Ads.
• Include the “Ride-Ads” name, word mark or logo in any form, including, but not limited to, voiceover, promotional codes, or text overlay.
• Contain Call-to-Action buttons, URLs, Hashtags and/or QR codes that imply interactivity.
Ride-Ads reserves its right to: (1) require modifications to an Ad before approval and to require modifications to any previously-approved Ad; (2) require factual support for any statements or claims in connection with an Ad; (3) reject any Ad in which the product or service could adversely affect the interests of Ride-Ads, its users or the community generally; (4) revoke approval of an Ad; and (5) waive or make exceptions to the Advertising Policies described in this Section. Advertiser, not Ride-Ads, is responsible for ensuring that its Ad(s) comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines, as well as the Advertising Policies. Ride-Ads’ approval of an Ad should not be construed as its endorsement of that Ad; the accuracy, content, and obligation to honor any commitments or representations made in connection with the Ad(s) are Advertiser’s alone. if your ad was rejected by Ride-Ads, you may request another review of decision here or by writing an email to : email@example.com. to report copyright or trademark violations please email Ride-Ads at : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Targeting. Ride-Ads may provide Advertiser the option to target an Ad to a desired audience based on certain criteria. Advertiser is solely responsible for appropriately using the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool to select its targeting preferences. Ride-Ads does not guarantee that Ads will reach the audience targeted. Advertiser may choose whether and in what combination to use targeting criteria, provided that it is Advertiser’s sole responsibility to do so in compliance with applicable law and industry standards. For example, there may be instances in which Advertiser is required to use or refrain from using certain targeting criteria in order to comply with applicable law or industry standards (e.g. if Advertiser is promoting an alcohol product, Advertiser should only target audiences 21 years and older). If the required targeting criteria is not available, do not submit the campaign. In the absence of any targeting criteria, Ad(s) will be served in available inventory at Ride-Ads’ discretion.
• Reporting. Ride-Ads will provide industry-standard reporting about the performance of Advertiser’s on-going campaigns. Ride-Ads is under no obligation to provide Advertiser with additional detail regarding the performance of an Ad or any other aspects of the campaign. Among other things, Ride-Ads will not identify the specific piece(s) of content during which an Ad was delivered, the specific demographics for viewers of an Ad, or the air times during which an Ad was displayed.
• Cancellation, Pause, Suspension and Campaign End. Ride-Ads reserves the right to cancel, pause, or suspend any campaign in its sole discretion. Advertiser may cancel a campaign at any time via the Clients’ portal-My Ads section. For cancellation to be effective, Advertiser must cancel through the Clients’ portal-My Ads section- press delete. If a campaign is cancelled, impressions will stop being delivered. Advertiser will be charged for all impressions delivered, including any delivered during the short period while the cancellation request is processed; no refunds will be issued. Upon cancellation of a campaign or campaign end, the licenses granted in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms will expire immediately. Some content may persist for a period of time, and the licenses granted by Advertiser to Ride-Ads in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms will extend for those purposes. Advertiser may also pause a campaign at any time via the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. If a campaign is paused, impressions will stop being delivered. Advertiser will be charged for all impressions delivered, including any delivered during the short period while the pause request is processed; no refunds will be issued. Advertiser may resume the campaign at any time before the scheduled end date. Pausing a campaign will not modify the scheduled campaign end date, and the number of impressions delivered during the campaign may be reduced.
• Payment Method. Advertiser must provide a credit card or alternative payment instrument accepted by Ride-Ads (“Payment Method”) in order to submit a campaign via the Clients’ portal. Ride-Ads or its payment processor(s) may run payment authorization checks in order to validate the Payment Method. To avoid campaign interruptions, the expiration date associated with the Payment Method should occur after the scheduled end date of any campaigns. By providing a Payment Method, Advertiser authorizes Ride-Ads or its payment processor(s) to charge that Payment Method for all amounts due (including applicable taxes) in connection with any campaigns submitted through the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. Advertiser may update its Payment Method at any time, and Ride-Ads may automatically update the Payment Method using a payment card updater service.
• Budget. Advertisers will purchase a desired package via Ride-ads client portal, that is suitable to their needs. Each package sets the number of screens along with the radius where your ad will be displayed over the course of a campaign.
• Billing Period. Ride-Ads will only allow campaigns that are minimum 3 months long or more. Each billing period will cover the time between scheduled billing dates. Billing dates may vary, including for example in the event of any processing delays, if a campaign is paused or suspended, or if no impressions are delivered. Ride-Ads will provide a billing confirmation detailing the amount and date for each charge associated with a campaign. Advertisers may set up reoccurring payments if paid via PayPal. It is the advertiser’s sole responsibility to cancel this reoccurring payments after campaign period is over.
• Payment Failures. If Ride-Ads is unable to successfully charge the Payment Method associated with the account, the campaign will be suspended or paused and impressions will stop being delivered. Ride-Ads may retry charging the Payment Method. In the event Advertiser does not provide a new Payment Method before the scheduled campaign begining date, the campaign will be cancelled. Advertiser remains obligated to pay Ride-Ads for any impressions delivered and agrees to pay all amounts due. ADVERTISER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL AMOUNTS BILLED TO THE PAYMENT METHOD ASSOCIATED WITH THE ACCOUNT. Ride-Ads may terminate any current or future campaigns and take steps to collect past due amounts; Advertiser will pay all reasonable associated costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees).
• Account Codes/Credits. Ride-Ads may, in its sole discretion, provide a code, credit, coupon, or other form of discount in an amount and on terms and restrictions as provided by Ride-Ads. Account codes, credits, coupons, or other discounts are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If Advertiser’s account is cancelled, Advertiser will forfeit any account codes, credits, coupons, or other discounts.
• Refunds. Advertiser will not be refunded any amounts paid to Ride-Ads, and Advertiser agrees to pay Ride-Ads for any impressions delivered as of the campaign start date.
5. Data and Privacy.
• Usage. Except as expressly permitted by Ride-Ads in writing, and subject to any restrictions set forth in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, Advertiser may only use Ad Data for the purpose of:
• Optimizing campaigns.
• Assessing the effectiveness and performance of campaigns.
• Planning campaigns.
• Any other use of Ad Data is expressly prohibited.
For the purposes of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, “Ad Data” means any data that is accessed, viewed, received, or derived by Advertiser or otherwise provided or made available to Advertiser in connection with the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool, including any campaign reporting, performance metrics, and any data or information available within the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Advertiser is only permitted to access and view Ad Data in an aggregated and anonymous manner and shall promptly notify Ride-Ads if Advertiser accesses, views, receives, or is otherwise provided any Ad Data in an individualized (i.e., de-aggregated, de-anonymized) manner.
• Restrictions. Except as otherwise permitted in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, Advertiser will not and will not attempt to:
• Create compilations or combinations of Ad Data.
• Commingle Ad Data with other data or across advertising campaigns on platforms other than Ride-Ads.
• Disclose, sell, rent, transfer, or provide access to Ad Data to any affiliate, third party, ad network, ad exchange, advertising broker, or other advertising service.
• Associate Ad Data with any identifiable person or user.
• Use Ad Data for retargeting a user or appending data to a profile regarding a user.
• Build, create, develop, augment, supplement, or assist with the building, creation, development, augmentation, or supplementation of any segments, profiles, or similar records on any user, device, or browser.
• Disaggregate or de-anonymize, or attempt to disaggregate, de-anonymize, or otherwise reverse engineer Ad Data.
6. Representations and Warranties.
• Advertiser’s Representations and Warranties. Advertiser represents and warrants that:
• Advertiser holds all the rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the license described in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms.
• All information provided by Advertiser in connection with the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool is and will remain complete, correct, and current.
• The use and display of the Ad(s) will not violate any applicable laws or the intellectual property rights of any third party.
• Your Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant that:
• You are authorized to, and do, bind Advertiser to these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms.
• All of Your actions in connection with Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool are and will be within the scope of the agency or employment relationship between You and Advertiser, and in accordance with any applicable law. If for any reason you have not bound Advertiser to these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, You will be liable for Advertiser’s obligations and breach under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms.
7. Modifications and Termination.
Ride-Ads may modify these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms by posting to https://www.RideAds.com/terms/. Any changes to these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms will become effective on the earlier of Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool account creation or, for existing Advertisers, seven (7) days after posting. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any changes specific to new functionality or changes required by law will be effective immediately upon posting.
Ride-Ads may modify, suspend, terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool at any time in its sole discretion. All continuing rights and obligations under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms will survive cancellation of Advertiser’s Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool account.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity.
IN NO EVENT WILL RIDE-ADS OR ITS AFFILIATES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE INVESTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS (INCLUDING THOSE WHO HELP ADMINISTER AND OPERATE THE BETA PROGRAM), AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS (INCLUDING DISTRIBUTORS AND CONTENT LICENSORS) (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RIDE-ADS PARTIES”) BE LIABLE UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CLIENTS’ PORTAL- AD MANAGER TOOL, DELIVERY OF AD(S) VIA THE RIDE-ADS APPLICATIONS, OUR RELATIONSHIP, OR THESE CLIENTS’ PORTAL- AD MANAGER TERMS, EVEN IF THE RIDE-ADS PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY OF THE RIDE-ADS PARTIES FOR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, DAMAGES AND EXPENSES SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL PAID BY ADVERTISER IN THE 6 MONTHS PRECEDING THE CLAIM. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO ADVERTISER, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY NON-WAIVABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS.
• Advertiser’s Agreement to Indemnify. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Ride-Ads Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, judgments, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or related to any third-party claim relating in any way to:
• The actual or alleged breach of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, including the representations and warranties above.
• The content or submission of any Ad(s) provided by Advertiser to Ride-Ads, including any product or services provided by a third party in connection with the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool.
• Any actions taken by individuals with access to Advertiser’s account that relate to the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool.
• Your Agreement to Indemnify. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Ride-Ads Parties from and against any and all claims, actions, judgments, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or related to any third-party claim relating in any way to:
• The actual or alleged breach of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, including the representations and warranties above.
• The content or submission of any Ad(s) provided to Ride-Ads, including any product or services provided by a third party in connection with the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool.
9. Arbitration of Claims.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. Should You or Advertiser and Ride-Ads have a dispute, the parties will attempt in good faith for at least 30 days to resolve any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms or use of the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool. If these discussions are unsuccessful, and the parties cannot resolve the dispute informally as provided above, any unresolved dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to use of the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool or these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, shall be determined by arbitration in Los Angeles County, California pursuant to the JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures. The parties shall mutually select a neutral arbitrator.
If the parties cannot agree on such arbitrator, each party shall select one neutral arbitrator, and those two arbitrators shall then select a third neutral arbitrator to solely preside over the proceedings. Unless the parties agree otherwise, the neutral arbitrator will be a former or retired judge or justice of any California state or federal court with substantial experience in matters involving the entertainment industry. As an exception to this arbitration agreement, Ride-Ads is happy to provide the right to pursue in small claims court any claim that is within that court’s jurisdiction as long as You and/or Advertiser proceeds only on an individual basis. You, Advertiser and Ride-Ads agree to arbitrate in an individual capacity only, not as a representative or member of a class, and each of us expressly waives any right to file a class action or seek relief on a class basis. The arbitrator will provide a detailed written statement of decision, which will be part of the arbitration award and admissible in any judicial proceeding to confirm, correct or vacate the award.
Either party may appeal an award through the JAMS Optional Arbitration Appeal Procedure. If either party refuses to perform any or all of its obligations under the final arbitration award (following appeal, if applicable) within thirty (30) days of such award being rendered, then the other party may enforce the final award in any court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles County. The party seeking enforcement shall be entitled to an award of all costs, fees and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in enforcing the award, to be paid by the party against whom enforcement is ordered.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties agree that nothing in this arbitration provision will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit Your, Advertiser’s, or Ride-Ads’s rights, at any time, to bring an individual action seeking only temporary or preliminary individualized injunctive relief in a court of law, pending a final ruling from an arbitrator.
• Governing Law. These Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms are governed by, and should be construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without regard to conflicts of law doctrines. To the extent that the arbitration provision outlined above is not applicable (e.g., when confirming an arbitration award), the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in the Los Angeles County of the State of California.
• Entire Agreement. These Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms, and if applicable the Ride-Ads Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Beta Terms, are the parties’ entire agreement relating to their subject and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements on that subject. Unless otherwise explicitly agreed to in writing, no other terms will apply to Advertiser’s use of the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool or the delivery of its Ad(s) on the Ride-Ads website or application.
• Notices. Notices to Ride-Ads under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms must be in writing and sent (a) if to Ride-Ads, to Ride-Ads Inc, 31368 via Colinas , suit# 101, Westlake Village, CA 91632 , Attn: General Counsel; and (b) if to Advertiser, to the email address or street address provided via the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool.
• No Waiver. Neither party will be deemed to have waived any rights by not exercising or delaying exercising rights under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms. No waiver of any breach of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms shall be construed to be, or shall be, a waiver of any other breach of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms. No waiver shall be binding unless in writing and signed by the party waiving the breach.
• Severability. If any provision of these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms or the application of any such provision is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect, without regard to the invalidity of the provision, and these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms shall be construed as if the provision had never been in these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms.
• Assignment. Advertiser may not assign or transfer any rights, or delegate any duties, under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms without Ride-Ads’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, transfer or delegation without such consent shall be void. Ride-Ads can assign or otherwise transfer Ride-Ads’s rights under these Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms without Advertiser consent.
• Third Party Beneficiaries. There are no third-party beneficiaries to the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms.
• No Agency. These Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Terms do not establish any agency, partnership, or joint venture between Advertiser and Ride-Ads.
• Force Majeure. Except for payment obligations, no party or its affiliates is liable for inadequate performance to the extent caused by a condition that was beyond its reasonable control.
• Communication. Advertiser agrees to receive communications from Ride-Ads via e-mail, regular mail, or postings on the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool, including communications regarding Advertiser’s account, campaign or Ad(s).
• Feedback. Ride-Ads may, at its sole discretion, provide the opportunity to evaluate the Clients’ portal- Ad Manager Tool, including the opportunity to submit bug reports, evaluations, or proposed modifications (“Feedback”). In the event that Feedback is provided to Ride-Ads, Ride-Ads will be free to incorporate and otherwise use and exploit the Feedback, with no obligation of any kind.